48. Nichelle Nichols "Uhura" boots from Star Trek: The Original Series. (Paramount TV, 1966-1969) Vintage original black leather women's calf-high boots. With chunky heels and zipper side closures. Handwritten in the interior of the right boot, " N. Nichols" and in the left, "Nichelle Nichols". Worn by the actress in multiple episodes of Star Trek: The Original Series. Exhibiting minor age and production wear. In vintage very good to fine condition. Provenance: Butterfield & Butterfield, July 19
Show bids Estimate
Marlene Dietrich's Ted Lapidus sunglasses from the 1960s. The famous French designer's name appears on the interior of the right temple. Lapidus is known for popularizing blue jeans and unisex fashion, the latter being a trademark of Dietrich's image. Black frames feature gilt accents around oversize prescription lenses. Measures 5.75'' across. Rubbing to lettering on temple, else near fine. From the estate of Marlene Dietrich. Marlene Dietrich's Ted Lapidus sunglasses from the 1960s. The famous
Presented is a collection of clothes worn as part of Winstead’s character on Fargo, Nikki Swango in episode 305. The costume features four items including a red Guess top [size] S, Guess jeans [size] 28, earrings and Revolvee boots [size] 9.5.
26. Cocoa Beach Police uniform shirt from I Dream of Jeannie.(NBC, 1965-70) Vintage original short sleeve khaki shirt with pointed collar, brown epaulets, 2-printed "Police Cocoa Beach, FLA" patches on shoulders, 2-chest flap pouch pockets, with button front closure. Exhibiting age and production wear with some deterioration to print on patches. In vintage very good condition. Accompanied by a COA from Golden Closet. $300 - $500
Comprised of a green wooden cane with silver Harrods label, a black wooden cane with a brass leg handle, a blue patterned metal cane with a wooden handle, a lightweight wooden branch cane with a brass tip, and a carved wooden cane marked “Jamaica.”
Coral high heels owned by Hollywood socialite, Kim Kardashian. Carlo Pazolini shoes have tan leather interior and peep toe. Size 37 with 3.5'' heel and 9.25'' insole. Near fine condition. Coral high heels owned by Hollywood socialite, Kim Kardashian. Carlo Pazolini shoes have tan leather interior and peep toe. Size 37 with 3.5'' heel and 9.25'' insole. Near fine condition. Price:, $750, Qty
A Playboy bunny costume worn by Playboy bunny Merrilyn Boyd at the Playboy Club in London between 1973 and 1979. The costume consists of a green velvet strapless boned bodysuit with a plunging neckline and cut high with lacing to the thighs and a zip on the back and a white fur ball meant to be attached to the back as a tail. Accompanied by a spiral-bound notebook with Boyd’s typed experience at the Club and images of her within.
29. Don Adams "Maxell Smart" communicator bowtie from Get Smart. (CBS, 1965-1970) Vintage original spy-tech prop consisting of a black synthetic fabric bowtie with elastic neckband. Featuring colored electric light bulbs in each corner of the bow, which illuminate when a battery is connected to the wired plug issuing from the back of the piece. A prime example of the interesting and humorous gadgetry for which the spy spoof series was famous. Electronics untested. In very good condition. Comes w
A short-sleeve Anto shirt owned by Frank Sinatra. The white with grey and black striping shirt is made of fine cotton with mother of pearl buttons and an epaulette detail to the shoulder. The shirt is labeled “Frank Sinatra” and “Anto Distinctive Shirtmakers Beverly Hills” with a bias label that reads “March 1993.”
Hugh Jackman hero wardrobe from ''Prisoners''. Jackman stars in the thriller as Keller Dover, the father of a child who goes missing. 2-piece lot comprises a Henley shirt in heathered burgundy by Old Navy Vintage in size L, and a blue flannel button-up by Faded Glory in size XL. Near fine. With wardrobe department's tag and a COA from Premiere Props. Hugh Jackman hero wardrobe from ''Prisoners''. Jackman stars in the thriller as Keller Dover, the father of a child who goes missing. 2-piece lot c
Pied Piper reaches a user-engagement inflection point in the "Fifty-One Percent" finale of Season 5. However, when Monica and Gilfoyle investigate some confusing trends, they discover an illicit plan to conquer their fledgling new internet. Monica wears this size small custom Pied Piper zip-up hoodie as she pulls an all-nighter with Gilfoyle to get to the bottom of this attack. This forest green Canvas-brand hoodie features the square Pied Piper logo and name on the upper left lapel area. This p
216. Nicholas Cage "Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider" underwater hero ensemble from Ghost Rider. (Columbia, 2007) Original (4) piece ensemble including (1) black leather jacket with textured finish, oversized pointed collar, 3-small metal spike studs on each shoulder, 4-diagonal slash zipper pockets, zippered cuffed and self belt hem with silver metal buckle, with 2-corset style side cincher, interior lined in quilted black satin, with zipper front closure. Retaining internal costumer's bias label with
907. Stuart Whitman "Paul Regret" jacket from The Commancheros. (TCF, 1961) Vintage original red wool coat with oversized collar, notched lapel, 2-hip slash pockets and black grosgrain piping, interior lined in red silk. Retaining internal, "Western Costume" bias label with typed "Stuart Whitman". Exhibiting minor age, production wear and handling. In vintage fine to very fine condition. $300 - $500
A MACO combat uniform worn by Jonathan Frakes as William Riker in Star Trek: Enterprise (Paramount Network Television, 2001-2005) in the series finale episode “These Are The Voyages...” (Season 4, Episode 22; Production Code 422).
592. Bette Davis "Joyce Ramsey" dress designed by Edith Head for Payment on Demand. (RKO, 1951) Vintage original strapless gown with a chocolate brown velvet bodice with stylized bow-like sweetheart neckline, velvet waistband accent, integral corseting, hook and eye and snap back closure, and voluminous floor length integral skirt of mocha chiffon with gold plaid print with orange silk underskirt. Dress is highly visible for several minutes near the end of the film when Davis' character meets "A
1365. Crew jacket and hat from The Rocketeer. (Disney, 1991) Original black padded satin flyer's jacket with short rounded collar, beige embroidered "The Rocketeer Film Crew 1990" with wings logo on left chest, 2-oversize hip flap pouch pockets, 1-zipper utility left arm pocket, stretch knit cuffs and hem, with zipper front closure, also includes one black wool baseball snapback cap with beige embroidered "The Rocketeer" helmet logo. Exhibiting only minor wear. In very good to fine condition. $2
Patrick Swayze owned sweatshirt, featuring the Paramount logo. Paramount was behind one of Swayze's biggest hits, ''Ghost''. 1980s style sweatshirt is an approximate large with no size tag. Light wear, in very good condition. From the Patrick Swayze estate. Patrick Swayze owned sweatshirt, featuring the Paramount logo. Paramount was behind one of Swayze's biggest hits, ''Ghost''. 1980s style sweatshirt is an approximate large with no size tag. Light wear, in very good condition. From the Patrick
Handbag owned by legendary actress Greta Garbo. Off-white woven leather Ganson handbag features a double shoulder strap, zipper closure and one interior zippered pocket. Measures 11'' x 9.5''. Near fine. From the estate auction of Greta Garbo by Julien's Auctions. Handbag owned by legendary actress Greta Garbo. Off-white woven leather Ganson handbag features a double shoulder strap, zipper closure and one interior zippered pocket. Measures 11'' x 9.5''. Near fine. From the estate auction of Gret
81. Eartha Kitt "Catwoman" costume from Batman. (ABC, 1966-68) Vintage original black stretchy lurex bodysuit with standing boat neck collar, darted waistline, and zipper back closure. Unlike the Newmar suit, this one has a great deal of give to the fabric, allowing for more movement and ease of motion. Exhibiting production wear and age. In vintage very good to fine condition. Provenance: Christie's East, June 28, 1995, Lot 200. Comes with a LOA from Adam West. $6,000 - $8,000
MCM shoulder bag executed in black pebbled leather the flap with a braided trim and a logo placard with an exterior back slip pocket and an adjustable shoulder strap and handle the interior with a zippered wall pouch as well as two slip pockets together with a dustbag 10"h