incredibly rare leaded art glass panel salvaged from the chicago stock exchange during the demolition in 1971-2. the chicago stock exchange was built in 1894 with louis sullivan and dankmar adler as architects. the art glass commission for the trading room skylight system was given to george louis healy & louis julian millet. the skylights had been sealed off and hidden since the 1930's when bell savings & loan added a false ceiling among other changes. when the skylights were discovered by richard nickel, the three oaks wrecking company demanded a large sum of money to release the windows to the art institute, who in conjunction w/ other parties, were dismantling the trading room to be rebuilt at the institute. thankfully, money was raised and over 200 skylight panels were crated and transported to the art institute for storage. this particular side panel was included in that salvaged collection released by three oaks. this panel is very hard to come by considering the majority of panels being restored and reinstalled into the rebuilt trading room. measures approx. 35 1/2 inches by 16 3/4 inches. please contact us via email or phone for price.